« Home | Sunday (a.k.a. Laundry Day) » | I have my mother's nose » | Sing Along » | Molly's new collar » | Hallelujah! » | Do I have to go back to work? » | New Things » | Some unsettling questions » | Bagels and Swoosh » | Puppy Love » 

Sunday, February 05, 2006 

Game Day

I can't belive I posted and didn't mention today's big event...

PUPPY BOWL II

I'm putting my money on Mickey. She (or he) reminds me of Molly when she was a pup.

There have already been some fouls called on a few miscreants who've soiled the playing field. Apparently the FCC hasn't cracked down on Animal Planet yet.

At halftime they're bringing out the cats for the "Bissel Kitty Halftime Show."

Ah, I see they've called in the Spot Bot.

About me

  • I'm Heather
  • From Grand Rapids, Michigan, United States
  • I'm a Michigan woman hoping to discover the secret to fitting 36 hours into a 24-hour day. Work, family, life, laundry blogging. Who has time for it all?
My profile

What I'm Reading

Frequent Haunts


    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Nathan & Heather N. tagged with Autumn. Make your own badge here.

    < ? Blogging Mommies # >

    - Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas+
    (Random Site)

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
Blog Flux Directory
eXTReMe Tracker