« Home | Do I have to go back to work? » | New Things » | Some unsettling questions » | Bagels and Swoosh » | Puppy Love » | Clean Sweep » | Photo shoot » | Predictability » | Catching Up » | Theory vs Reality » 

Friday, February 03, 2006 

Hallelujah!

(Insert chorus here)

Autumn is sleeping through the night. Last night it was eight hours, the night before, seven. This couldn't happen at a better time as I'm going back to work on Monday. This morning I actually had to wake Autumn up for her morning feeding. It's hard to believe that we're at this point already. Sleep deprivation was one of my biggest fears about being a mother, but Autumn has proven to be a low maintenance child. I've been very lucky.

My dad called last night and invited us to the mall for a stroll and offered to buy me lunch. He wanted to do something special as this is my last day of maternity leave. I have a sneaking suspicion that the invitation was really for Autumn and that I've been invited to tag along as the girl's chaperone. In honor of the occasion, I've dressed Autumn in something that should be pretty special to her grandpa:


Grandpa graduated from Grand Valley, too.

About me

  • I'm Heather
  • From Grand Rapids, Michigan, United States
  • I'm a Michigan woman hoping to discover the secret to fitting 36 hours into a 24-hour day. Work, family, life, laundry blogging. Who has time for it all?
My profile

What I'm Reading

Frequent Haunts


    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Nathan & Heather N. tagged with Autumn. Make your own badge here.

    < ? Blogging Mommies # >

    - Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas+
    (Random Site)

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
Blog Flux Directory
eXTReMe Tracker