« Home | Hallelujah! » | Do I have to go back to work? » | New Things » | Some unsettling questions » | Bagels and Swoosh » | Puppy Love » | Clean Sweep » | Photo shoot » | Predictability » | Catching Up » 

Friday, February 03, 2006 

Molly's new collar

Nathan and I bought Molly a new collar at Old Navy last night. It seems I am now the only member of the family who can't find something from that store that fits. Anyway, we think it's a very lovely collar and deserves recognition here.





In case you can't tell, those are yellow flowers. Her purple collar was in great shape, but I'm ready for spring and this seemed to be a very spring-y sort of collar. It's feminine too. It's always rather insulting when someone refers to your female dog as "he" and Nathan has always wanted something for Molly that says "I'm a girl!"

Old Navy also had plastic chew toys in the shape of giant cupcakes, but we thought it best not to encourage her to chew more baked goods, even if they are fake.

About me

  • I'm Heather
  • From Grand Rapids, Michigan, United States
  • I'm a Michigan woman hoping to discover the secret to fitting 36 hours into a 24-hour day. Work, family, life, laundry blogging. Who has time for it all?
My profile

What I'm Reading

Frequent Haunts


    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Nathan & Heather N. tagged with Autumn. Make your own badge here.

    < ? Blogging Mommies # >

    - Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas+
    (Random Site)

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
Blog Flux Directory
eXTReMe Tracker