« Home | Some unsettling questions » | Bagels and Swoosh » | Puppy Love » | Clean Sweep » | Photo shoot » | Predictability » | Catching Up » | Theory vs Reality » | Back to Life » | D-Day » 

Sunday, January 29, 2006 

New Things

I revamped the blog. I just got so sick of the pink. I think this looks much better. It's definitely easier on the eyes. I also created a Flickr account to store my many photos. I was uploading pics to Winkflash, but Flickr is more slick and has better storage capabilities. I was able to make a badge with tiny thumbnails of pics I've taken of Autumn and stuck it below. Just click on it and it will take you to my albums.

Autumn is trying to sit up. It's so cute to see. She'll be cradled in our arms and all of the sudden she'll lift up her head and feet at the same time like she's doing crunches. She nearly tipped herself out of my brother's lap tonight. He kept having to push her back against his arm so that she wouldn't topple onto the floor.

It's amazing how much Autumn has changed in just the past couple of weeks. She's found her hands and is constantly bringing them together. Last night after nursing her, I held her and watched while she ran her hand back and forth over my ribbed shirt as though she was feeling its texture. She's going to bed much easier at night and will occasionally (but not consistently) sleep all night through.

I'm really loving this.

About me

  • I'm Heather
  • From Grand Rapids, Michigan, United States
  • I'm a Michigan woman hoping to discover the secret to fitting 36 hours into a 24-hour day. Work, family, life, laundry blogging. Who has time for it all?
My profile

What I'm Reading

Frequent Haunts


    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Nathan & Heather N. tagged with Autumn. Make your own badge here.

    < ? Blogging Mommies # >

    - Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas+
    (Random Site)

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
Blog Flux Directory
eXTReMe Tracker