« Home | The Reese's defense » | My future's so bright » | 365 days ago » | In case you were wondering... » | Let's take bread » | It's all part and parcel of the whole mommy gig » | Next, watch me pull a rabbit out of my hat! » | I'll take "Mystery Stains" for $100, Alex » | From Snausages to sausages » | I'm not just the hair club president... » 

Friday, March 17, 2006 

Got Milk?

This is what I found when I came home yesterday:






That is what remained of an empty milk jug I set out on the counter before I left for work. I was supposed to take it down to our recycling bins but forgot. Usually Molly doesn't target things like this, but she must have been especially bored yesterday. Poor pup. I think we're going to have to up her daily kibble allowance so that she stays away from the #2 plastic. Maybe she's not acting out so much as really really hungry because nothing seems to be safe anymore. We have to be very careful about how much we feed her because we had "weight issues" last year. Molly developed a pretty bad limp from what appeared to be the beginning of rheumatoid arthritis. We put her on the doggy diet food and were able to take about eight pounds off of her. Like me, she just can't say no to a good snack.

In other news, I know someone who turned four months old yesterday...


Who, me?

About me

  • I'm Heather
  • From Grand Rapids, Michigan, United States
  • I'm a Michigan woman hoping to discover the secret to fitting 36 hours into a 24-hour day. Work, family, life, laundry blogging. Who has time for it all?
My profile

What I'm Reading

Frequent Haunts


    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Nathan & Heather N. tagged with Autumn. Make your own badge here.

    < ? Blogging Mommies # >

    - Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas+
    (Random Site)

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
Blog Flux Directory
eXTReMe Tracker