« Home | 365 days ago » | In case you were wondering... » | Let's take bread » | It's all part and parcel of the whole mommy gig » | Next, watch me pull a rabbit out of my hat! » | I'll take "Mystery Stains" for $100, Alex » | From Snausages to sausages » | I'm not just the hair club president... » | Smarty pants » | Why hello, piggies! » 

Saturday, March 11, 2006 

My future's so bright



We had a gorgeous day here today. The sun was out, we took a walk and went shopping. We couldn't resist these sunglasses. They just screamed "buy me!" so we did. Autumn didn't quite know what to make of them at first. It was kind of like trying to put a hat on a dog (which we've also tried before), but she got used to them pretty quick.

Mom and Dad also got into the act




Sunshine and shopping at Target. Now that's a pretty good day.

About me

  • I'm Heather
  • From Grand Rapids, Michigan, United States
  • I'm a Michigan woman hoping to discover the secret to fitting 36 hours into a 24-hour day. Work, family, life, laundry blogging. Who has time for it all?
My profile

What I'm Reading

Frequent Haunts


    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Nathan & Heather N. tagged with Autumn. Make your own badge here.

    < ? Blogging Mommies # >

    - Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas+
    (Random Site)

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
Blog Flux Directory
eXTReMe Tracker