« Home | Smarty pants » | Why hello, piggies! » | The great diaper explosion of 2006 » | The Raymond Inqusition » | A weekend pictorial » | Thou shalt not kill » | Inconceivable » | Feminista » | Sniffles » | Picture Day » 

Thursday, March 02, 2006 

I'm not just the hair club president...

A couple of weeks ago I noticed I’m losing my hair. It’s not just the normal, random strands that come out in the shower. We’re talking drain clogging amounts that would make a Wookie nervous. I’ve been assured by the woman who cuts my hair that this is common. Just to be sure, I googled “losing hair after baby” and found some information here that’s somewhat comforting. I need not worry that in a few weeks I’ll look like this:



Still, my hair is short. I don’t like the thought of losing any of it. Sure, I used to lose a lot when it was long and I abused it with chemicals and curling irons, but the 80s are long gone and I can no longer hide under mile high bangs and poodle perms. Maybe I’m just destined to have a bald spot like Autumn.

About me

  • I'm Heather
  • From Grand Rapids, Michigan, United States
  • I'm a Michigan woman hoping to discover the secret to fitting 36 hours into a 24-hour day. Work, family, life, laundry blogging. Who has time for it all?
My profile

What I'm Reading

Frequent Haunts


    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Nathan & Heather N. tagged with Autumn. Make your own badge here.

    < ? Blogging Mommies # >

    - Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas+
    (Random Site)

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
Blog Flux Directory
eXTReMe Tracker