« Home | From Snausages to sausages » | I'm not just the hair club president... » | Smarty pants » | Why hello, piggies! » | The great diaper explosion of 2006 » | The Raymond Inqusition » | A weekend pictorial » | Thou shalt not kill » | Inconceivable » | Feminista » 

Saturday, March 04, 2006 

I'll take "Mystery Stains" for $100, Alex

We had a horrible diaper today. I mean "we" in the royal sense. Her Royal Highness Miss Poopy Pants offered up another beautiful abstract work of art. It went up her back and required a team effort to clean up. Undressing the girl was a challenge since we didn't want to get any gunk in her hair when we pulled the stained onsie over her head. Let's just say she went right into the bath afterwards.

Later, after a dinner of brats and soup, we were sitting in the living room watching TV. I looked down at my shirt and noticed a yellow stain. I pointed to it and asked Nathan, "Is that mustard or poo?"

I don't know which is more disturbing; that it actually could have been poo or that I really didn't care what it was.

About me

  • I'm Heather
  • From Grand Rapids, Michigan, United States
  • I'm a Michigan woman hoping to discover the secret to fitting 36 hours into a 24-hour day. Work, family, life, laundry blogging. Who has time for it all?
My profile

What I'm Reading

Frequent Haunts


    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Nathan & Heather N. tagged with Autumn. Make your own badge here.

    < ? Blogging Mommies # >

    - Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas+
    (Random Site)

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
Blog Flux Directory
eXTReMe Tracker