« Home | Say adiós to the Cottontail clan » | Open season » | Head trauma » | Leftovers » | Groovin' on a Sunday afternoon » | Doesn't Hallmark have an e-card for that? » | Retail therapy for the milk machine » | Let me eat cake » | Extreme Makeover, Deck Edition » | She loves her some binky » 

Saturday, May 13, 2006 

Chick magnet

Last night we were sitting at a booth at the Chinese buffet. Our attractive waitress would coo and smile at Autumn every time she stopped by our table to take our plates or fill our drinks. After about her third visit or so, I looked at Nathan and said, "You'd totally score if you were a single dad, wouldn't you?"

"Oh yeah," he said.

About me

  • I'm Heather
  • From Grand Rapids, Michigan, United States
  • I'm a Michigan woman hoping to discover the secret to fitting 36 hours into a 24-hour day. Work, family, life, laundry blogging. Who has time for it all?
My profile

What I'm Reading

Frequent Haunts


    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Nathan & Heather N. tagged with Autumn. Make your own badge here.

    < ? Blogging Mommies # >

    - Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas+
    (Random Site)

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
Blog Flux Directory
eXTReMe Tracker