« Home | Extreme Makeover, Deck Edition » | She loves her some binky » | More info about my boobs than you ever cared to know » | I'll call upon my friends of the sea to help save ... » | Okay, so her palate is not as refined as ours » | Setting your alarm clock ten minutes ahead never w... » | Dog blog » | A heartbreaking work of staggering genius » | The fifth food group » | Happy Easter! » 

Monday, May 01, 2006 

Let me eat cake

I have to order a cake for a baby shower we’re having here at work on Friday. I was supposed to order the cake this weekend, but time slipped away from me as it seems to do lately. I went to bed last night thinking, “You must, must get to Costco tomorrow to order that cake.”

Would you believe I dreamt about cake last night? It was a scene straight out of Office Space. We were all gathered around and the cake was going fast. I was just about get myself a piece when I got distracted by something else. I turned back to the cake only to find the whole thing gone. I felt very much like Milton and was so disappointed because I really, truly love cake from Costco.

About me

  • I'm Heather
  • From Grand Rapids, Michigan, United States
  • I'm a Michigan woman hoping to discover the secret to fitting 36 hours into a 24-hour day. Work, family, life, laundry blogging. Who has time for it all?
My profile

What I'm Reading

Frequent Haunts


    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Nathan & Heather N. tagged with Autumn. Make your own badge here.

    < ? Blogging Mommies # >

    - Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas+
    (Random Site)

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
Blog Flux Directory
eXTReMe Tracker