« Home | Let me eat cake » | Extreme Makeover, Deck Edition » | She loves her some binky » | More info about my boobs than you ever cared to know » | I'll call upon my friends of the sea to help save ... » | Okay, so her palate is not as refined as ours » | Setting your alarm clock ten minutes ahead never w... » | Dog blog » | A heartbreaking work of staggering genius » | The fifth food group » 

Wednesday, May 03, 2006 

Retail therapy for the milk machine

In spite of my resolution a few days ago that I was going to continue breast feeding as long as I can, I’ve made the decision to start weaning Autumn off the boobie. It wasn’t an easy decision and I’m a little sad about it, but right now there are more reasons to wean than to continue. I’m glad I was able to do it this long. It was more enjoyable than I ever thought it could be.

I consoled myself by shopping and bought this last night:



It’s not a Maclaren or a Peg Perego, but it has nice long handles so that her daddy doesn’t have to hunch over like Quasimodo when he pushes her in it. Hopefully we’ll all be able to go out for a walk tonight.

About me

  • I'm Heather
  • From Grand Rapids, Michigan, United States
  • I'm a Michigan woman hoping to discover the secret to fitting 36 hours into a 24-hour day. Work, family, life, laundry blogging. Who has time for it all?
My profile

What I'm Reading

Frequent Haunts


    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Nathan & Heather N. tagged with Autumn. Make your own badge here.

    < ? Blogging Mommies # >

    - Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas+
    (Random Site)

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
Blog Flux Directory
eXTReMe Tracker