« Home | Open season » | Head trauma » | Leftovers » | Groovin' on a Sunday afternoon » | Doesn't Hallmark have an e-card for that? » | Retail therapy for the milk machine » | Let me eat cake » | Extreme Makeover, Deck Edition » | She loves her some binky » | More info about my boobs than you ever cared to know » 

Friday, May 12, 2006 

Say adiós to the Cottontail clan

As I was upstairs getting ready this morning I heard a crash and a shout from Nathan. I rushed downstairs to see what was going on and was greeted by my scowling husband. "She knocked the damn screen door right off its hinges," he said, referring to Molly.

Ah, the rabbits.

I peeked outside just in time to see a small rabbit speed away to parts unknown as Molly attacked the foliage on the edge of our pool deck, obviously thinking she still had the scent and would emerge victorious. We ordered her inside and made sure we let her know just how angry we were.

I guess it's time to take some action. So does anyone know of a humane way to get rid of the rabbits? Perhaps a bag of carrots laid end to end and leading into my neighbor's yard?

About me

  • I'm Heather
  • From Grand Rapids, Michigan, United States
  • I'm a Michigan woman hoping to discover the secret to fitting 36 hours into a 24-hour day. Work, family, life, laundry blogging. Who has time for it all?
My profile

What I'm Reading

Frequent Haunts


    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Nathan & Heather N. tagged with Autumn. Make your own badge here.

    < ? Blogging Mommies # >

    - Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas+
    (Random Site)

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
Blog Flux Directory
eXTReMe Tracker