« Home | Head trauma » | Leftovers » | Groovin' on a Sunday afternoon » | Doesn't Hallmark have an e-card for that? » | Retail therapy for the milk machine » | Let me eat cake » | Extreme Makeover, Deck Edition » | She loves her some binky » | More info about my boobs than you ever cared to know » | I'll call upon my friends of the sea to help save ... » 

Wednesday, May 10, 2006 

Open season

We have a colony of rabbits in our yard that have been making Molly go bezerk. She caught one last week and deposited it in front of our upstairs slider just to show us she has skills beyond sneaking pork chops off the kitchen counter when our backs are turned. Now she's all full of herself and thinks she can take down the others. All she does is sit in front of the downstairs slider, pawing at the glass door whenever the rabbits venture out to munch on our grass. Once in awhile we'll hear a yelp, which means she's spotted one and wants out IMMEDIATELY. I usually tap on the door before I open it, you know, just to give the rabbits fair warning of what's coming. They tend to ignore me and only skedaddle when Molly makes her appearance.

Those rabbits, though. They're driving everyone around here crazy.

About me

  • I'm Heather
  • From Grand Rapids, Michigan, United States
  • I'm a Michigan woman hoping to discover the secret to fitting 36 hours into a 24-hour day. Work, family, life, laundry blogging. Who has time for it all?
My profile

What I'm Reading

Frequent Haunts


    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Nathan & Heather N. tagged with Autumn. Make your own badge here.

    < ? Blogging Mommies # >

    - Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas+
    (Random Site)

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
Blog Flux Directory
eXTReMe Tracker