« Home | Doesn't Hallmark have an e-card for that? » | Retail therapy for the milk machine » | Let me eat cake » | Extreme Makeover, Deck Edition » | She loves her some binky » | More info about my boobs than you ever cared to know » | I'll call upon my friends of the sea to help save ... » | Okay, so her palate is not as refined as ours » | Setting your alarm clock ten minutes ahead never w... » | Dog blog » 

Monday, May 08, 2006 

Groovin' on a Sunday afternoon




She sits! My baby can sit up! She's good like this for about a minute before she falls over.

I think the rocking has come about since she discovered the joy of the Jumperoo. She loves to bounce on our knees and soil our pants with the contents of her stomach (I had to wash my jeans twice this weekend). We tried to get her to sit by herself last week, but she rocked so vigorously that she just toppled right over. Now she has discovered that she can still rock and maintain her balance. It's funniest when we set her to a musical soundtrack, preferably something from the '80s.

oh my gosh!!!! how old is she?? we are at 5 months and cant even roll over yet.. although he only seems to be happy when bouncing on a knee and spitting up... hmmm maybe a sign? or maybe hes crazy...

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Heather
  • From Grand Rapids, Michigan, United States
  • I'm a Michigan woman hoping to discover the secret to fitting 36 hours into a 24-hour day. Work, family, life, laundry blogging. Who has time for it all?
My profile

What I'm Reading

Frequent Haunts


    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Nathan & Heather N. tagged with Autumn. Make your own badge here.

    < ? Blogging Mommies # >

    - Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas+
    (Random Site)

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
Blog Flux Directory
eXTReMe Tracker