« Home | That Woman » | A little honey » | Family Outings » | Thank heaven... » | Ideas » | Booty » | Signs » | Some things work, some don't » | What, me worry? » | And then there was me » 

Monday, November 07, 2005 

Not yet

In spite of what the ticker at the top of the page says, I haven't had the baby yet. I may have to delete the stupid thing sometime this week. I already feel like it's mocking me.

My prediction is November 11. Any later than that and I will have to have a talk with the girl about courtesy and punctuality.

About me

  • I'm Heather
  • From Grand Rapids, Michigan, United States
  • I'm a Michigan woman hoping to discover the secret to fitting 36 hours into a 24-hour day. Work, family, life, laundry blogging. Who has time for it all?
My profile

What I'm Reading

Frequent Haunts


    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Nathan & Heather N. tagged with Autumn. Make your own badge here.

    < ? Blogging Mommies # >

    - Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas+
    (Random Site)

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
Blog Flux Directory
eXTReMe Tracker