« Home | Some things work, some don't » | What, me worry? » | And then there was me » | TomKat and the land of dreams » | E.P.I.D.U.R.A.L » | Where does the belly go during yoga? » | Tree trunks » | What I got and what I want » | I didn't get fatter just to receive gifts! » | More to ponder » 

Monday, October 17, 2005 

Signs

The nesting urge hit big time yesterday. I cleaned the bathrooms (sinks, tubs and toilets-the whole shebang), washed all the bathroom rugs, swept the floor in the bathrooms and laundry room, cleaned both slider doors on both sides and did my regular laundry on top of that. I usually don’t clean this much unless I’m planning to vacate the premises for good or if we’re going to have company. With company I don’t ever touch the tub. I just pull back the shower curtain and hope my friends aren’t as nosy as I am.

Needless to say, I’m a little beat. My lower back is smarting and I have one of those Icy/Hot patches plastered to my skin just above my rear end. My legs are also a little sore from squatting while trying to clean off the glass sliders. We’ve lived in the house for over a year and I can’t remember the last time we cleaned that glass, if ever. It takes quite a bit of elbow grease to erase fifteen months of Molly nose smudges.

I think the girl is continuing to drop. She has the hiccups right now and I can feel the little rhythmic hic-hic way down low. Last night she was prodding me with her usual evening calisthenics and I noticed her kicks weren’t as high as they were last week. Nathan and I took a walk with Molly and I was able to keep up a little better and didn’t get as winded or crampy. Hopefully this all means that her arrival is imminent, but I still have a feeling she’s going to make me wait a while longer.

About me

  • I'm Heather
  • From Grand Rapids, Michigan, United States
  • I'm a Michigan woman hoping to discover the secret to fitting 36 hours into a 24-hour day. Work, family, life, laundry blogging. Who has time for it all?
My profile

What I'm Reading

Frequent Haunts


    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Nathan & Heather N. tagged with Autumn. Make your own badge here.

    < ? Blogging Mommies # >

    - Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas+
    (Random Site)

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
Blog Flux Directory
eXTReMe Tracker