« Home | E.P.I.D.U.R.A.L » | Where does the belly go during yoga? » | Tree trunks » | What I got and what I want » | I didn't get fatter just to receive gifts! » | More to ponder » | Directions » | 40 Days... » 

Monday, October 10, 2005 

TomKat and the land of dreams

You've got to be kidding me:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9620245/

I'll bet you Katie will wish she had pushed Tom off the top of the Eiffel Tower once those transition contractions set in. Who knew that two people so attractive could come together and form such a freak show? Hopefully the same doesn't apply to their offspring.

For the record, I'm going to scream and I'm going to scream LOUD!

About me

  • I'm Heather
  • From Grand Rapids, Michigan, United States
  • I'm a Michigan woman hoping to discover the secret to fitting 36 hours into a 24-hour day. Work, family, life, laundry blogging. Who has time for it all?
My profile

What I'm Reading

Frequent Haunts


    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Nathan & Heather N. tagged with Autumn. Make your own badge here.

    < ? Blogging Mommies # >

    - Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas+
    (Random Site)

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
Blog Flux Directory
eXTReMe Tracker