« Home | Okay, so her palate is not as refined as ours » | Setting your alarm clock ten minutes ahead never w... » | Dog blog » | A heartbreaking work of staggering genius » | The fifth food group » | Happy Easter! » | Catfight » | Out with it » | Ants (not the cutesy Disney kind) » | Here's your fortune, cookie » 

Tuesday, April 25, 2006 

I'll call upon my friends of the sea to help save the village from the tidal wave!

Just in the past two days Autumn has started doing this cry that's a combination of a squeal and a gargle. We call it her Aquaman call.


About me

  • I'm Heather
  • From Grand Rapids, Michigan, United States
  • I'm a Michigan woman hoping to discover the secret to fitting 36 hours into a 24-hour day. Work, family, life, laundry blogging. Who has time for it all?
My profile

What I'm Reading

Frequent Haunts


    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Nathan & Heather N. tagged with Autumn. Make your own badge here.

    < ? Blogging Mommies # >

    - Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas+
    (Random Site)

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
Blog Flux Directory
eXTReMe Tracker