« Home | Happy Easter! » | Catfight » | Out with it » | Ants (not the cutesy Disney kind) » | Here's your fortune, cookie » | Like sappy song lyrics, these are the days of our ... » | I wanna be a comedian » | Not-so-happy daisy » | First Feeding-The Video » | Saving Daylight » 

Monday, April 17, 2006 

The fifth food group



Originally uploaded by Heather N..

This is what remains of the second package of Snackwell's cookies I've eaten today. Rather than buy two packages at once, I took a risk and hoped the person who rang me up the first time wouldn't be the same person to ring me up the second time and recognize the fat lady buying Snackwell's yet again.

I can't buy a whole box of these because all 24 (yes I know how many come in a box) will be gone before you can say "eating disorder." While I was on my maternity leave, I bought a box during my weekly shopping trip and consumed it in one afternoon. I actually packed Autumn in the car and drove down to the grocery store to replace the box I'd eaten so Nathan wouldn't know how much of a pig I am (even though we've been married for almost nine years and he knows exactly how much of a pig I am).

These should be registered as a controlled substance. I mean, really...

About me

  • I'm Heather
  • From Grand Rapids, Michigan, United States
  • I'm a Michigan woman hoping to discover the secret to fitting 36 hours into a 24-hour day. Work, family, life, laundry blogging. Who has time for it all?
My profile

What I'm Reading

Frequent Haunts


    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Nathan & Heather N. tagged with Autumn. Make your own badge here.

    < ? Blogging Mommies # >

    - Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas+
    (Random Site)

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
Blog Flux Directory
eXTReMe Tracker