« Home | Like sappy song lyrics, these are the days of our ... » | I wanna be a comedian » | Not-so-happy daisy » | First Feeding-The Video » | Saving Daylight » | A fable about karma » | AtumnTV » | Rollin' with the homies » | Mutant muffins » | Got Milk? » 

Friday, April 07, 2006 

Here's your fortune, cookie

Today was a crummy day, so I decided to fix it with Chinese food. Nathan and I went to our favorite buffet after work. The bill came with the usual two fortune cookies. I cracked one open and read "Tonight will be your lucky night."

"I think I opened yours," I said and handed it to Nathan. He got a kick out of it because, of course, we have to tack "in bed" onto the end of every time.

Later on at home, we were visited by a Scwan's dealer who gave us a catalog and a free half gallon of vanilla ice cream. After the dealer left, Nathan held the ice cream up to me and said, "See, hon, tonight is your lucky night!"

About me

  • I'm Heather
  • From Grand Rapids, Michigan, United States
  • I'm a Michigan woman hoping to discover the secret to fitting 36 hours into a 24-hour day. Work, family, life, laundry blogging. Who has time for it all?
My profile

What I'm Reading

Frequent Haunts


    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Nathan & Heather N. tagged with Autumn. Make your own badge here.

    < ? Blogging Mommies # >

    - Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas+
    (Random Site)

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
Blog Flux Directory
eXTReMe Tracker