« Home | First Feeding-The Video » | Saving Daylight » | A fable about karma » | AtumnTV » | Rollin' with the homies » | Mutant muffins » | Got Milk? » | The Reese's defense » | My future's so bright » | 365 days ago » 

Tuesday, April 04, 2006 

Not-so-happy daisy




I don't really like to complain about work here. If you're sitting in a cube under flourescent lights surrounded by mounds of paperwork and a constantly ringing phone, your job pretty much sucks and there's not much more you can say about it.

Fran gave me this pretty gerber daisy yesterday. It would seem this office is not just sucking the life out of me. This is just pathetic. It looks like it's pleading to the flowers on my calendar for a quick and painless death.

About me

  • I'm Heather
  • From Grand Rapids, Michigan, United States
  • I'm a Michigan woman hoping to discover the secret to fitting 36 hours into a 24-hour day. Work, family, life, laundry blogging. Who has time for it all?
My profile

What I'm Reading

Frequent Haunts


    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Nathan & Heather N. tagged with Autumn. Make your own badge here.

    < ? Blogging Mommies # >

    - Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas+
    (Random Site)

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
Blog Flux Directory
eXTReMe Tracker