« Home | Atta Boy! » | Office Space » | No, Heather, that's NOT normal... » | ...and to the left. » | Look to the right... » | Lactation Frustration » | Game Day » | Sunday (a.k.a. Laundry Day) » | I have my mother's nose » | Sing Along » 

Monday, February 13, 2006 

Pizz-am!

Nathan bought some pizzelles at the store a couple of nights ago. When I came home today, I found what was left of the package torn to bits on the floor. I told Nathan "someone" had eaten the rest of the cookies and he must have forgotten to put them up before he left this morning.

"I put them on top of the fridge, I swear," he said.

We both looked up at the fridge and then down at our dog and decided she's in need of an intervention and a 12 step program.

About me

  • I'm Heather
  • From Grand Rapids, Michigan, United States
  • I'm a Michigan woman hoping to discover the secret to fitting 36 hours into a 24-hour day. Work, family, life, laundry blogging. Who has time for it all?
My profile

What I'm Reading

Frequent Haunts


    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Nathan & Heather N. tagged with Autumn. Make your own badge here.

    < ? Blogging Mommies # >

    - Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas+
    (Random Site)

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
Blog Flux Directory
eXTReMe Tracker