« Home | Here's to nine great years... » | He's nice, but he's no Spongebob » | Earlier this afternoon in the ladies' bathroom... » | No Talent Ass Clowns » | It's my house now. Mine, I tell you! » | Cement shoes for the Sony » | Parenting PSA #312 » | Please state the nature of your emergency... » | Garage sale stickers...$1.69 » | Fortunate son » 

Thursday, June 15, 2006 

Lovely Ladybug

A couple of weeks ago we had Autumn's 6-month pictures taken. This photo shoot went much better than her 3-month shoot. We didn't have to wake her and managed to get some good smiles out of her. We went to Target. Much, much cheaper than Sadie's and they let you download the pics if you sign up for their "Smile Station."















absolutely BREATHTAKING!!!
well no Stewie hasnt cut a tooth yet. (that was his noodles) And you still have a one-up on us, he cant sit up alone yet. But then again he cant roll over either... sigh... lol.
By the way I just love reading your blog. Its always so well written. I just throw a bunch of words together, half misspelled and its mostly just whining! Well catch ya later

Those are GREAT! I especially like the one of her laying on her back. Too cute! Jude turns 7 months old tomorrow - so as the baaaaaad parents that we are, we forgot to have pictures made. Poo.

ok come back! you are my absolute favorite blogger...

Gorgeous girlie!

OH MY GOD how beautiful is she??!!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Heather
  • From Grand Rapids, Michigan, United States
  • I'm a Michigan woman hoping to discover the secret to fitting 36 hours into a 24-hour day. Work, family, life, laundry blogging. Who has time for it all?
My profile

What I'm Reading

Frequent Haunts


    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Nathan & Heather N. tagged with Autumn. Make your own badge here.

    < ? Blogging Mommies # >

    - Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas+
    (Random Site)

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
Blog Flux Directory
eXTReMe Tracker