« Home | No Talent Ass Clowns » | It's my house now. Mine, I tell you! » | Cement shoes for the Sony » | Parenting PSA #312 » | Please state the nature of your emergency... » | Garage sale stickers...$1.69 » | Fortunate son » | The "n" at the end is silent » | Evidence I have not yet corrupted her little mind » | The first all-nighter » 

Friday, June 09, 2006 

Earlier this afternoon in the ladies' bathroom...

The tampon dispenser in the ladies' bathroom at work has been broken for I don't know how long and they're finally replacing it. I noticed today that some of the wall surrounding the dispenser had been cut away in preparation for the dispenser's removal. Later on this sign was put up to alert us as to what was going on:



In case you can't read that, let's get a closer look:



Since our entire staff is composed of women, we all got a big kick out of it. Word spread throughout the office rather quickly and we took turns visiting the bathroom and giggling like a bunch of junior high schoolgirls.

I'm betting someone on the facilities staff will be referring to a thesaurus before the next big project.

That's hilarious! I think that sign should pop up automatically on men, don't you?
Thanks for sharing that. Your pictures are beautiful, btw, and I enjoy your blog. Great writing!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Heather
  • From Grand Rapids, Michigan, United States
  • I'm a Michigan woman hoping to discover the secret to fitting 36 hours into a 24-hour day. Work, family, life, laundry blogging. Who has time for it all?
My profile

What I'm Reading

Frequent Haunts


    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Nathan & Heather N. tagged with Autumn. Make your own badge here.

    < ? Blogging Mommies # >

    - Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas+
    (Random Site)

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
Blog Flux Directory
eXTReMe Tracker